Menu Close

A Community Of Ryman-type Setter Enthusiasts

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Thunder Bay Setters
      Participant

It would be nice if we could add where we are located into our avatar profile?

October Setters
        Keymaster

I’m actually in the middle of working on a better profile and messaging system today. If/when I get that going you will be able to add more info.

Lisa

Thunder Bay Setters
          Participant

Sweeeet?

October Setters
            Keymaster

Ha Ha! That didn’t go so smooth. The new messaging and profiles thing didn’t pick up Avatars so I had to re-do. Sorry about the blank photos. Will get all the default user avatars replaced after a while so nobody is a blank. If someone notices something I’ve missed let me know- send me a PM.

You should now find an “About Me” field in your profile where you can add things. The private messaging should work better now.

Lisa

October Setters
              Keymaster

Foggy1- I see you are from MI:-) You can also add a “Cover” image to your profile. I tried adding one on ours. Kind of an odd size to work with, but it looks pretty nice.

Lisa

Thunder Bay Setters
                Participant

I believe my Storm came out of your Heath through Mustang Sally?

October Setters
                  Keymaster

Yes, I think so. Looking forward to hearing more about how comes along.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Ryman Setters Forum