Menu Close

A Community Of Ryman-type Setter Enthusiasts

Hello from Pennsylvania – New Member Introduction

The Ryman Setters Forum Forums Please Introduce Yourself Hello from Pennsylvania – New Member Introduction

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Luke Onorato
      Participant

I am excited to have come across this Ryman Setter forum.   I have already spoken to several of the existing members/breeders as I prepare myself for my next hunting companion and family member.  I’ve been getting a lot of good feed back and building relations.  I took some time off the past 6 years from Hunting as I was pursing a career in Corporate Finance in NYC.  Well the woods have been calling and I am getting older.   So I moved back to Pennsylvania where I enjoy Grouse hunting and exploring the great outdoors.  Hopefully once I have my own Setter, I can do more traveling hunting from Michigan to Vermont.  As we get older, we get wiser and I am at the point I would rather have great hunting memories vs material things in life.   Look forward to being part of this community.  Cheers!

Walt Cottrell
        Participant

Welcome Luke. What do the PA Dutch say? “Too soon old, too late smart.” Looks like you’re an exception, and a Ryman is the perfect complement to your  vision. What part of PA are you in? Feel free to reach out, wocottrell@gmail.com.

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Luke, nice to see you here using our forum. You’ll be well served making a connection with Walt. I’m looking forward to reconnecting with you soon and encourage you to consult with others in our group as well.  JC Smith</p>

Viewing 2 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Ryman Setters Forum